- Job Search
- NQ Private Client Solicitor
NQ Private Client Solicitor
NQ Private Client Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for an NQ private client solicitor to secure a role with a truly outstanding private client team. This is a role that will suit an ambitious NQ private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position as an NQ private client solicitor within an exceptional team.
· Recently qualified or soon to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Strong experience gained advising high net worth clients, in a Legal 500 ranked team;
· Good technical knowledge of tax and trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE);
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of the UK's leading private client teams;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of tax and trusts matters advising HNW clients, under supervision.
· Excellent salary above regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits packages;
· Bespoke training and development;
· Support for further study.
If you are an ambitious NQ private client solicitor looking to join a leading team in the South West, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of NQ Private Client Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018