- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
£80,000 - 100,000
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Partner. A private client solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position as a Partner within the Bristol offices of a Top 100 UK Firm. This role will suit an experienced private client solicitor who is seeking to take a leading role within a growing team.
· To manage a caseload of private client matters.
· To take an active role in the training, recruitment and supervision of junior solicitors.
· To assist with strategic to planning for the department.
· To take an active role in networking and business development.
· A senior and experienced private client solicitor.
· A demonstrable ability to build and maintain lasting client relationships.
· Experience and an interest in networking and business development.
· Team management and/or supervision experience.
· Excellent salary in line with regional norms.
· Comprehensive business development opportunity.
If you are ambitious private client solicitor seeking a Partnership level position, then this role may suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018