- Job Search
- NQ In-House Solicitor
NQ In-House Solicitor
NQ In-House Solicitor. A large in-house legal team in Berkshire is offering the opportunity for an NQ In-House Solicitor to join the team. The successful NQ In-House Solicitor can expect to undertake a broad range of commercial contracts work and to gain experience working in a high experienced team.
· Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a range of commercial agreements
· Providing a legal presence in meetings between key decision makers
· Work closely with key decision makers to explain legal terminology and ensure regulatory compliance.
· Qualified or soon to qualify solicitor in England & Wales
· Good exposure to commercial law matters
· Be confident to work independently as well as willingness to work as part of a team
· Strong communication skills and superb attention to detail
· Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
· A chance to work with a well respected and highly regarded team so as to aid personal and professional development
To apply for the position of NQ In-House Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal for further detail
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018