- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate. A corporate senior associate is offered the opportunity to take a leading role in the Bristol offices of a leading UK law firm. The firm is seeking to recruit an additional corporate senior associate to join their Legal 500 ranked team. This is a superb opportunity for a corporate senior associate to secure a role undertaking some of the best corporate work available in Bristol.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales;
· Bright, hard working corporate senior associate who wants to work for a strong national team;
· Ambitious corporate senior associate who wants to work in an environment offering genuine career progression;
· The ideal candidate will have 6+ PQE focussed on corporate work, within a large law firm environment.
· The successful corporate senior associate will manage their own caseload of work, supervise junior lawyers and play an active role in business development;
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations and joint ventures;
· Clients include international, national and South West clients - including FTSE listed businesses.
· Excellent salary towards the top of regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for a growing department within a highly regarded firm
· The opportunity to work in a meritocratic environment with genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as a corporate senior associate within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of Corporate Senior Associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018