- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor. One of the UK's leading law firms is seeking an additional commercial solicitor to join their Surrey offices. The position will suit an ambitious commercial solicitor who wishes to work in a collaborative environment as part of a highly successful Legal 500 ranked team. The successful commercial solicitor will be joining a team with a reputation for advising blue chip clients on a range of general commercial matters.
· To advise clients based nationally and internationally.
· To advise on a full range of commercial contracts matters;
· Manage your own caseload of files and to work as part of a team on more complex matters;
· Work closely with lawyers in other teams on linked matters.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Friendly, personable and outgoing individual who can work well in a team environment;
· Qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Relevant experience of commercial law work gained either in private practice or in-house;
· An interest in developing your career with a leading commercial team.
· Excellent salary amongst the highest in Surrey.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Genuinely meritocratic working environment with promotion tied to performance, not PQE. .
If you are an ambitious commercial solicitor seeking a role in a high performance team, then this position may suit. To apply for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018