- Job Search
- NQ Charities Solicitor
NQ Charities Solicitor
NQ Charities Solicitor. An NQ charities solicitor is offered the opportunity to join the London offices of a national law firm. The position will suit an NQ charities solicitor who wants to develop their skills in a supportive and friendly environment. The successful NQ charities solicitor can expect to work on a range of corporate, commercial and corporate governance matters for clients.
· Working on commercial, corporate and governance matters for local and national clients from the charities sector;
· Work is often is often project based, requiring interaction with other departments within the firm;
· Take an active role in business development and networking activities.
· You will be a qualified or soon to qualify solicitor with experience of corporate, commercial or regulatory matters;
· No prior experience of advising charities sector clients is required;
· However, you must have a demonstrable interest in the charities sector;
· Willingness to get involved in networking and business development activities.
· On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a highly supportive environment.
To apply for the position of NQ Charities Solicitor, please contact Nick Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018