- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. A private client solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a new role within a Legal 500 ranked team in Oxford. The successful private client solicitor will join a busy team that specialises in advising HNW clients.
· Managing own client base and working with clients to deliver great experience;
· Working on a range of private client work which includes wills, tax planning and estates most of which will be high net worth;
· Working collaboratively with the team. Sometimes assisting senior associates but also providing supervision to more junior team members.
· A qualified solicitor with some good experience in dealing with private client work;
· The candidate will be a team player as the private client solicitor will need to work collaboratively with others in the team;
· Applicants should have excellent written and verbal communication as well as good organisational skills.
· The opportunity to work with a top tier firm getting exposure to some excellent training and development;
· Competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018