- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor NQ
Private Client Solicitor NQ. A private client solicitor NQ is offered the opportunity to secure a role within a Legal 500 ranked team. This is a role that will suit an private client solicitor NQ who is looking to maximise there exposure to top quality work.
· Recently qualified or soon to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Experience gained advising high net worth clients, in a Legal 500 ranked team;
· Good technical knowledge of tax and trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE);
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of Exeter's leading private client teams;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of tax and trusts matters advising HNW clients, under supervision.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits packages;
· Bespoke training and development;
· Support for further study.
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor NQ looking to join a leading team in the South West, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor NQ, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018