- Job Search
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Corporate Commercial Solicitor. A corporate commercial solicitor is offered an exciting new opportunity to secure a position as a corporate commercial solicitor within the Reading offices of a regional legal practice.
· To work as a corporate commercial solicitor in a well known team based in Reading.
· To advise SME's, OMB's and new start ups, based both nationally and across the UK;
. To work on a broad mixture of company, corporate and commercial law matters.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Company commercial law experience gained in private practice or in-house.
· Strong communication skills and ability to build good client relationships.
· Desire to work in a non-hierarchical collaborative team environment.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Potential for rapid career development.
· Opportunity to work for a good firm, working for a diverse client base and located in a superb location.
If you are a skilled and experience corporate commercial solicitor who is looking to work in a forward thinking firm that hasn't lost the personal touch, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Corporate Commercial solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018