- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor.
Private Client Solicitor. A private client solicitor is offered the exciting opportunity to head the department at a Bristol based professional services practice. The team has existing caseload of work and is now looking for an experienced and ambitious private client solicitor to lead on matters.
· Advising a range of high net work clients on wills, probate, tax, trusts and LPA matters.
· Developing relationships with existing clients of the firm, becoming the primary point of contact and providing excellent client service.
· Maximising networking and business development opportunities.
· This position is ideally suited to a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 4+ PQE.
· The successful candidate is likely to already have or be keen to undertake STEP qualifications.
· Experienced private client solicitor with strong technical knowledge.
· Outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with market rates;
· Interesting and challenging workload;
· Genuine opportunity to grow a department.
To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018