- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor. A commercial solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Bristol offices of one the UK's leading law firms. The position will suit a hardworking and ambitious commercial solicitor who wishes to further their career within a corporate environment, routinely advising blue chip clients.
· To work as a commercial solicitor in a team that routinely advises a range of blue chip clients including some of the very biggest global businesses.
· The team advises clients across a range of specialisms but with particular focus on IT and Tech.
· As a solicitor in the team you will also work with colleagues in other departments on sector specific projects teams.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong technical skills gained working in either a recognised UK law firm or in an in-house environment.
· The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude and will be comfortable working in a team focussed environment
· Desire to work for a friendly modern law firm that embraces agile and flexible working practices.
· Competitive salary well above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for an established law firm, in a team advising blue chip clients.
If you are a junior level solicitor seeking to join one of the UKs leading law firms, then this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Commercial Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018