- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for an private client solicitor to secure a role with a truly outstanding Reading based private client team. This is a role that will suit an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position in a team operating at the top of its game.
· Recently qualified or soon to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Experience gained advising a broad client base, ideally including HNW;
· Good technical knowledge of wills & probate with exposure tax & trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE);
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of the UK's leading private client teams;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of matters (including HNW clients), under supervision.
· Competitive salary inline with regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits packages;
· Bespoke training and development;
· Support for further study.
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor looking to join a leading team in Reading, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018