- Job Search
- Private Client
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. Fabulous opportunity for a private client solicitor to secure a role with a truly outstanding private client team. This is a role that will suit an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position as a private client solicitor within an exceptional team in Hampshire.
· Qualified or soon to qualify solicitor in England & Wales;
· Strong experience gained advising high net worth clients, in a Legal 500 ranked team;
· Good technical knowledge of tax and trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE);
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of the Hampshire leading private client teams;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of tax and trusts matters advising HNW clients, under supervision.
· Excellent salary above regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits packages;
· Bespoke training and development;
· Support for further study.
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor looking to join a leading team in Hampshire, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018