- Job Search
- Projects Solicitor
Projects Solicitor. An exciting opportunity to broaden your experience in projects and infrastructure work within an award winning national team from its Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for solicitors looking for a change in direction and to develop their skill set in this area whether approaching the role from a general commercial, finance or construction background. Flexible working arrangements will be considered. Highly competitive salary, excellent training and support.
A broad projects role encompassing:
* Project finance
* Public private partnerships
* Construction and engineering
* Commercial transactions
The team acts for project developers, project companies, contractors, local authorities and sub-contractors advising on a wide range of sectors including:
* Waste and environment
* Energy and renewables
* Regeneration and commercial development
Within the role you would have a high level of client contact and be encouraged to develop business (appropriately to your level). You would also receive support, training and development from senior members of the team.
* 2 - 7 years' PQE is likely to be the ideal level of experience however those with more or less experience will also be considered
* Knowledge of key areas of the law and the ability to deliver clear, precise and practical advice
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience from wither private practice or in-house
* The opportunity to become a leading UK projects and infrastructure lawyer under the training and guidance of experts in the field within a comparatively small and tight knit team given the size of the firm and its national offering
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018