- Job Search
- Projects Solicitor
10th September 2019
Projects Solicitor. A projects solicitor with corporate, banking, funds or projects experience is offered the opportunity to join one of the strongest project teams in the UK as a projects solicitor. Based in the Bristol offices of an international law firm, this a unique opportunity.
· To work as a key member of a strong international projects team.
· The Bristol team is part of a large national offering - which take a "one team" approach on files.
· The team advises on range of projects relating to renewables, military, oil & gas and materials & minerals.
· Approximately 70% of the work involves international elements.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Applications will be considered from candidates with projects, commercial, banking, corporate or corporate funds experience.
· The ideal candidate will be someone who is committed to Bristol but who wants to work with global clients.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Superb bonus structure.
· Access to a truly global client base. .
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop their career as a projects solicitor within a superb environment.
To be considered for the position of Projects Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018