- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor. A commercial solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a unique position working in private practice - but in a fashion that is more akin to working in-house. The position will suit a hardworking and ambitious commercial solicitor who wishes to further their career within a team that works on large scale IT projects for blue chip clients.
· To work as a commercial solicitor in a team that routinely advises a range of blue chip clients including some of the very biggest global businesses.
· The team particularly advises clients on large scale IT and TMT projects.
· You will build strong relationships, effectively becoming part of your clients in-house team for the duration of the project.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Strong technical skills in commercial or corporate gained working in either a recognised UK law firm or in an in-house environment.
· The ideal candidate will have a "can do" attitude and will be comfortable working in a team focussed environment
· Desire to work for a friendly modern law firm that embraces agile and flexible working practices.
· Competitive salary well above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for on exciting and indepth IT and TMT projects that make a real difference to clients businesses.
If you are a commercial or corporate solicitor seeking to do something a little different then this could be the role for you. To be considered for the position of commercial or corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018