- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor. A corporate solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position with one of the UKs leading corporate law teams. This is an opportunity for a corporate solicitor to secure a role undertaking great quality work, arguably the best available in Cardiff.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales with NQ-3 PQE in corporate law.
· Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
· Desire to work for one of Cardiff and the UK's leading private practice law firms.
· To work as a solicitor with a highly regarded corporate team (Legal 500 and Chambers).
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets.
· Competitive salary between £44,000 - £52,000 depending on experience
· The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as a corporate solicitor within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018