- Job Search
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor
18th September 2019
Company Commercial Solicitor
Company Commercial Solicitor. A corporate commercial solicitor is offered an exciting new opportunity to secure a position as a company commercial solicitor within the Surrey offices of a small local law firm.
· To work as a company commercial solicitor in a well known team based in Surrey.
· To advise SME's, OMB's and new start ups, based in Surrey, Berkshire and London;
. To work on a broad mixture of company, corporate and commercial law matters.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Company commercial law experience gained in private practice or in-house.
· Strong communication skills and ability to build good client relationships.
· Desire to work in a non-hierarchical collaborative team environment.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms.
· Potential for career development.
· Opportunity to work for a good firm, working for a diverse client base.
If you are a skilled and experience company commercial solicitor who is looking to work in a regional firm that prizes the personal touch, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Company Commercial solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018