- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor. An interesting new position that will suit a solicitor with either corporate or private tax experience who wants to work for a leading regional law firm. As a tax solicitor in this team, you'll have access to a phenomenal quality of work advising both corporate and private clients.
· To work as a corporate tax solicitor team handling both corporate and private tax.
· To manage a diverse caseload that also includes some contentious work.
· To be a key part of the team.
· To develop relationships internally and with clients of the firm.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Experience of advising on either corporate or private tax.
· An ambitious candidate who is keen to continue developing their skill set.
· Desire to work for a regional law firm.
· Salary between £44,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
· Clear career progression opportunities.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious corporate tax solicitor seeking to work as a corporate tax solicitor in collaborative environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Corporate Tax Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018