- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for an private client solicitor to secure a role in the Reading offices of a highly regarded regional law firm. This is a role that will suit an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position in an ambitious and growing law firm.
· Qualified or soon to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales;
· Strong experience gained clients on a broad range of private client work;
· Good technical knowledge of wills & probate with exposure tax & trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE);
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of the private client team;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of matters under supervision.
· Competitive salary inline with regional norms;
· Comprehensive benefits packages;
· Bespoke training and development;
· Support for further study.
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor looking to join a growing team in Bristol, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018