- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
One of the UK's leading law firms is seeking a banking solicitor to join their Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in Reading. The team works for both lenders and borrowers. An appointment could be made at solicitor or associate level.
The banking lawyer will be joining an experienced national team, working on matters for both lenders and borrowers. Work will include;
· Corporate finance
· Asset finance
· Real estate finance
· Project finance
· Supervision of junior solicitors
The successful banking solicitor is likely to have;
· NQ+ years' PQE as a banking solicitor
· Experience of drafting a range of facilities and securities agreements
· A strong academic record
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A commitment to building a career in Reading.
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed corporate associate;
· Salary of £45,000 - £70,000 which will depend on level of experience
· Fully comprehensive benefits package including pension, healthcare and bonus scheme.
· Award winning training and development
If you would like to apply for the Banking Solicitor position in Reading, please get in touch with an up to date CV.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018