- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
An international law firm is seeking a corporate associate to join their growing team in Bristol. This is a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that predominantly works for London and international clients.
The corporate associate will be joining an experienced team, working on complex high value corporate matters for FTSE and internationally listed clients. Work will include;
· Joint ventures
· Private equity
· Venture capital
The ideal corporate associate will have;
· 2-6 years' PQE as a corporate solicitor
· A strong academic background
· Strong technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions.
· Exposure to private equity work.
· Strong communication skills
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed corporate associate;
· Salary of £56,000 - £70,000 dependant on level of PQE
· Extensive benefits package including pension, life assurance, healthcare and bonus scheme.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you would like to apply for the Corporate Associate position in Bristol, please get in touch with an up to date CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018