- Job Search
- Projects Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen at one of Bristol's leading law firms for a Projects Solicitor.
As a Projects Solicitor in this nationally regarded team, your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting Partners on the delivery a broad range of projects across an interesting range of sectors, including energy, public sector and transport.
* Working on both UK based projects and those in Europe and Asia.
* Work will be predominantly non-contentious but for those who wish to get involved in a little contentious work, the opportunity can be provided
To succeed in your application for this Projects Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of 4 years' PQE gained in; projects, commercial contracts, corporate or construction
* A keen desire to forge an exciting and rewarding career within projects
* A keen desire to work for an interesting mix of clients
* A good academic background
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
The successful Projects Solicitor will benefit from:
* Experience from one of the largest teams of this kind in the South West
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly and highly supportive team environment
* Rewarding and meaningful opportunities for development and progression within the firms' projects team
* A high salary and overall benefits package
If you would like to apply for this Projects Solicitor position in Bristol, please apply here. For further information and a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Nick Fear.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018