- Job Search
- NQ Property Solicitor
NQ Property Solicitor
An NQ property solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a unique position with one of Berkshire's leading real estate teams. This is an opportunity for a solicitor with NQ property solicitor to develop their skills within a niche but growing area of commercial property work.
· The successful NQ property solicitor will join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that advises on a range of landlord, developer, occupier and investor matters;
· This role will particularly focus on acquisition, disposal and general asset management matters for agricultural and landed estate clients;
· The post holder will manage their own caseload of files and work alongside senior team members on more complex matters;
· By reputation the team has a friendly reputation, with approachable Partners who are keen to pass on their knowledge.
· The successful candidate is likely to have undertaken a seat in commercial or agricultural property and gained good exposure to work;
· If qualifying by alternative means applicants should be able to demonstrate relevant exposure to commercial property or agricultural property work;
· The role will require strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to think commercially.
· The firm pay a competitive salary towards the upper end of market rate in Bristol.
· They also offer a fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The firm have a reputation as an excellent employer with a real focus on their employees well being.
To apply for the position of NQ Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear @ BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018