- Job Search
- NQ Corporate Solicitor
13th February 2020
NQ Corporate Solicitor
NQ Corporate Solicitor. One of the UKs leading corporate teams is recruiting for a corporate associate to join their team in Bristol. This is an opportunity for a NQ corporate solicitor to secure a role in a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that undertakes work for a broad range of companies - with on a focus on the technology sector.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Candidates should have good technical exposure to mergers and acquisitions. Exposure to other areas of corporate work is welcomed but is not necessarily required to be considered.
· Desire to work for one of the UK's leading corporate teams.
· To work as an NQ corporate solicitor with a highly regarded corporate and growing corporate team.
· The team advises on a wide range of matters including private equity, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, reorganisations, joint ventures and capital markets.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norms and a comprehensive benefits package.
· The chance to work for a firm that routinely wins awards for being one of the best employers in the UK.
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued.
If you are an enthusiastic, ambitious and seeking to develop your career as an NQ corporate solicitor within a superb environment, this position will suit you. To be considered for the position of NQ Corporate Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018