- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
13th February 2020
A genuinely unique opportunity for a commercial solicitor to secure a position straddling both private practice and in-house. This is a position that will suit a mid level commercial solicitor who is seeking to develop a broad mix of experience and skills. Based in Bristol the successful candidate can expect to split their time between working in the office and working on projects at client's offices.
The commercial solicitor will be joining a Legal 500 and Chamber ranked commercial team and working alongside some very highly regarded commercial lawyers. The successful commercial lawyer can expect to work on;
· A broad range of commercial contracts matters, including;
o Terms & Conditions
o Supply of goods
o IT and IP
o Data protection and procurement
· Building superb relationships with clients and learning about their businesses.
The ideal commercial solicitor will have;
· 3+ years' PQE as a commercial solicitor
· Strong experience - in line with your PQE, gained in either PP or in-house environments.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed commercial solicitor;
· A unique opportunity to develop both practice and in-house experience.
· Excellent salary towards the top end of regional norms.
· The opportunity to work for a progressive forward thinking law firm that takes employee engagement very seriously.
· A fully comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for the Commercial Solicitor position in Bristol, please apply with an up to date CV.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018