- Job Search
- Private Equity Solicitor
14th February 2020
Private Equity Solicitor
Private Equity Solicitor. A private equity solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position specialising in private equity work with a forward thinking, dynamic, Legal 500 ranked corporate team in Bristol. The position will seek a private solicitor who wishes to work for a rapidly growing law firm that is able to offer excellent career progression prospects.
· To work as a private equity solicitor in a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked corporate team.
· The team advises on a broad spectrum of private equity matters regularly engaging with investors, portfolio companies, banks, Islamic finance and management teams.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Significant private equity experience gained within a recognised corporate team
· 4+ years' PQE
· Desire to work for a market leading legal practice
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Opportunity to be part of a growing team
· Clear career progression opportunities
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious corporate solicitor seeking to work as in collaborative and rewarding environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Private Equity Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018