- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor. Fantastic opportunity for a private client solicitor to secure a role with a truly outstanding private client team. This is a role that will suit an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position within a team that has a proven track record for advising high net worth clients.
· Qualified solicitor with around 4-7 years' PQE specialising in private client work;
· Strong experience gained advising high net worth clients, in a Legal 500 ranked team;
· Good technical knowledge of tax and trusts issues;
· Be studying or have completed STEP qualifications;
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients.
· To be a key member of one of Oxfordshire's leading private client teams;
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters;
· To work on a caseload of wills, probate, tax and trusts matters particularly advising HNW clients.
Excellent salary in line with regional norms;
Comprehensive benefits packages;
Bespoke training and development;
If you are an ambitious private client solicitor looking to join a leading team in Oxfordshire, then this position will suit. To apply for the position of Private Client Solicitor, please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018