- Job Search
- Private Client Legal Executive
Private Client Legal Executive.
Private Client Legal Executive. A private client legal executive is offered the exciting opportunity to join a busy team in Hampshire The team has existing caseload of work and is now looking for a capable legal executive to come on board to help manage the workload.
· Advising a range of clients on wills, probate, tax, trusts and LPA matters.
· Developing relationships with existing clients of the firm, becoming the primary point of contact and providing excellent client service.
· Maximising networking and business development opportunities.
· This position is ideally suited to a legal executive who has experience of private client work in England and Wales.
· The successful candidate is likely to have excellent client care skills.
· Experienced individual with strong technical knowledge.
· Outgoing individual with strong communication skills.
· Competitive salary in line with market rates;
· Interesting and challenging workload;
· Genuine opportunity to grow a department.
To apply for the position of Private Client Legal Executive please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018