- Job Search
- NQ Planning Solicitor
NQ Planning Solicitor
A talented NQ planning lawyer is sought to join a Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol. The team are renowned for their client focussed approach and have a really interesting and varied client base. The team is very busy and pipelines suggest that they are likely to get busier in the future.
This position will suit an NQ planning solicitor who wants to work on a varied caseload, focussed on complex projects. Work will include;
· Infrastructure projects;
· Regeneration schemes;
· Compulsary purchase orders;
· Brownfield and greenfield development;
· Planning appeals - including advocacy.
Applications are sought from candidates with;
· A training seat in planning law;
· A good grasp of the basics of planning law;
· An ability to communicate complex legal matters in a concise manner;
· A team focussed approach, willing to work collaboratively;
· A self starter who will take responsibility for their own workload, with supervision.
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed planning solicitor;
· Competitive NQ salary;
· Access to an award winning training and development scheme;
· Supportive and collaborative environment where every single employee is valued;
If you are interested in applying for the NQ planning solicitor position in Bristol, please get in touch with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018