- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor. A leading regional firm are looking to appoint a qualified solicitor to their contentious probate team in Berkshire. Applications will be considered from candidates at all levels - with the main criteria being a genuine desire to focus on contentious probate work.
- The dispute resolution team is highly regarded with a proven track record of winning and servicing work for an impressive client base
- The successful candidate will manage their own caseload of contentious probate matters under supervision. If workload allows they may very occasionally pick up other litigation work.
- You will work closely with the private client department as well as collaboratively with the disputes team so an active team player is essential for this role
- Qualified solicitor who has gained experience of contentious probate either in a dedicated position or as part of a broader caseload.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion about litigation, especially contentious probate is a must
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- An excellent work environment with good quality work
- A brilliantly supportive firm who are known for providing a superb working environment
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018