- Job Search
- Barrister or Solicitor Advocate
Barrister or Solicitor Advocate
A Barrister or Solicitor Advocate specialising in Employment Law is offered the opportunity to join the Bristol offices of one of the UKs leading law firms. This is an opportunity to join a maintained in-house advocacy team that offers a dedicated and skilled service to clients.
· To work for one of the UKs leading law firms;
· To manage a busy caseload of contentious employment law matters from preliminary stages through to final hearing;
· To build strong relationships with your non-contentious colleagues and also with clients.
· Applications are sough from candidates with 3 or more years post qualified experience
· Qualified as a Barrister or Solicitor Advocate,
· Demonstrable experience of representing employment law clients;
· Strong communication skills and have the ability to build both internal & external relationships.
· Competitive rates of pay;
· Comprehensive benefits package,
· Superb training;
· Genuine progression opportunities
To apply for the position of Barrister or Solicitor Advocate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018