- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
A construction solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within the Exeter office at a highly regarded regional law firm.
The construction lawyer will be joining a growing team, where you will work closely with the Partner on a broad range of construction law matters, including both contentious and non-contentious.
The ideal candidate will have;
· Post qualified experience in construction law
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong negotiation and drafting skills
· A genuine interest in living and working in Exeter
· The ability to think commercially
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the appointed construction solicitor;
· Award wining training and development.
· A market leading benefits package.
· Market leading salary
If you would like to apply for the Construction Solicitor position in Bristol, please apply with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018