- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor
An Intellectual Property solicitor whose experience focuses on non-contentious matters has an excellent opportunity to secure an exciting new position.
· This Legal 500 ranked team advices clients on a broad range of non-contentious IP mattes.
· They are part of a larger IP team that also has substantial contentious IP experience.
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced IP solicitor with in excess of 3 years' PQE;
· A mixture of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property is fine. Although this should ideally be tilted towards non-contentious.
· The firm offer an excellent salary
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to work in a team that focuses entirely on IP work.
To apply for the position of Intellectual Property Solicitor or to find out more information please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018