- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
A property litigation solicitor is given the opportunity to join a reputable, Legal 500 ranked team based in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative law firm and truly be able to steer your career in the direction you want.
- The property litigation solicitor will be responsible for handling all property related disputes including landlord and tenant issues, high net worth dilapidations and land registry disputes.
- You will work with a range of clients including both large commercial organisations and high net worth individuals
- The property litigation solicitor will be working collaboratively across the team. As well as managing your own files you will be assisting the partners on more complex matters.
- You are likely to have between 1-5 years' PQE commercial property litigation experience.
- Worked within a busy and highly reputable property litigation team.
- An excellent salary above regional norms
- Chance to work with one of the leading litigation teams in the South West
- Comprehensive benefits package to include: bonus, pension, private medical, life assurance
- State of the art offices and flexible working solutions
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018