- Job Search
- Intellectual Property Solicitor
7th September 2020
Intellectual Property Solicitor
Intellectual Property Solicitor. A leading national private practice law firm has an exciting new opportunity for an intellectual property solicitor to join their Bristol offices. The role will suit an intellectual property solicitor whose experience focuses on non-contentious matters.
· This Legal 500 ranked team advices clients on a broad range of IP mattes.
· This is an exciting team that is growing and regularly winning new instructions.
· The team has considerable experience in both soft and hard IP.
· The ideal candidate will be an experienced IP solicitor with in excess of 4 years' PQE.
· Experience will ideally have focussed on non-contentious IP matters.
· Experience will ideally have been gained within a recognised IP team.
· The firm offer an excellent salary above normal market rates
· Comprehensive benefits
· Opportunity to work in a team that focuses entirely on IP work.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018