- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor.
A large national firm seeks to recruit an dispute resolution solicitor to join it's expanding commercial litigation team in Bristol.
This opportunity will suit someone who is looking for a role with one of the market leaders in Bristol or someone relocating from the City looking to work on complex high value litigation work with a better work/life balance.
- A successful litigation team that offers advice to a range of large commercial and public sector clients - both nationally and internationally.
- As a member of this highly regarded commercial litigation team you can expect to work on challenging and interesting disputes for clients operating in a wide range of sectors including; transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure as well high net worth individuals.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior litigator to gain exposure to quality commercial litigation, arbitration and ADR work as part of a busy and collegiate team. In addition the firm offers superb training and development and has a great working culture.
- Applications are sought from 2-5 PQE with solid exposure to commercial litigation work during their training contract.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of the CPR, excellent drafting skills and the ability to think flexibly.
- The commercial litigation solicitor will posses drive and ambition to excel in the work they carry out.
- Excellent academic background.
- Excellent salary above regional norms
- Agile and flexible working.
- Comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018