- Job Search
- Construction Associate
One of the UK's leading construction and engineering teams is seeking a new solicitor to join their team in Bristol. This is a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that routinely works on high profile projects for clients across the UK and Internationally.
· The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of work across the energy, renewable energy, transport, development and real estate finance sectors. It is envisaged that they will take a leading role on projects and will be comfortable being the lead lawyer in meetings with key decision makers.
· The Partners believe that the work in the team is amongst the strongest available in Bristol or in fact the UK and that as a result lawyers in the team develop superb technical knowledge, which stands them in good stead regardless of the direction in which they wish to take their careers in the future.
· The current structure of the team does present some clear career progression opportunities for ambitious lawyers who have dreams of progressing to Partnership.
· The position could be filled by someone working on a full or part-time basis and the firm also have a firm commitment to agile and flexible working arrangements - if required by the successful applicant.
· The role will to suit a qualified solicitor with post qualified experience in construction law. Ideally this experience will have focussed on non-contentious work - although candidates with strong contentious experience will still be considered as long as they are open to developing their non-contentious expertise.
· The firm are interested in hearing from candidates with relevant experience where it has been gained in-house or in practice. They are also happy to consider candidates who have worked in smaller environments or for bigger brand names.
· Personal characteristics are also important. The team is built around a foundation of ambitious individuals who relish working on high profile matters, have strong communication skills and are willing to pitch in and help colleagues.
Salary and Benefits
· The firm have a strong commitment to training and development. They also have a full comprehensive benefits package - the equal of any in Bristol.
· Furthermore they are amongst the highest paying firms in Bristol and so salary will be very competitive, but will obviously be dependant on exact skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for the Construction Solicitor position in Bristol, please apply with an up to date CV.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018