- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
NQ Construction Solicitor
NQ Construction Solicitor. We are currently assisting a national legal practice with the recruitment of an NQ construction solicitor, to join their team in Bristol. The NQ construction solicitor will join a team that focuses on contentious construction law matters.
* Advise on a range of contentious construction law matters including negligence, defects and delays.
* Advising a varied client base across infrastructure, renewable energy, education and local authority.
* Working closely with team members in other departments, to deliver joined up legal advice.
* NQ solicitor with training in either construction or commercial litigation.
* Strong communication skills.
* An interest in developing your knowledge of construction law.
* Fully comprehensive training and development.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Access to a broad range of interesting work.
If you are an ambitious NQ solicitor, seeking to develop their career in a varied and interesting area of work then this position could suit. To apply for the position of NQ Construction Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018