- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
7th September 2020
Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor. A commercial property solicitor is sought by a boutique practice into their Cheltenham offices. The commercial property team act for a broad range of clients on a wide range of commercial property matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial property solicitor to join a team undertaking high calibre commercial property work throughout the UK.
· Broad ranging workload including investment & development matters, acquisitions & disposals, landlord & tenant work, agricultural work amongst more generalist commercial property work.
· Strong communication skill as a proven track record in developing internal and external relationships.
· Clients range across a varied spectrums including developers, landlords and business owners.
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales.
· Good understanding of commercial property work and a broad ranging skill set.
· Experience of advising a broad range of clients in different sectors.
· Strong communication skills and an interest in networking.
On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package, an excellent calibre client base and outstanding training and development.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018