- Job Search
- Tax Solicitor
Tax Solicitor. An interesting new position that will suit a solicitor with either strong tax experience who wants to work for a leading regional law firm. As a tax solicitor in this team, you'll have access to a phenomenal quality of work advising both corporate and private clients.
· To work as a tax solicitor team handling both corporate and private tax.
· To manage a diverse caseload that also includes some elements of contentious work.
· To be a key part of the team.
· To develop relationships internally and with clients of the firm.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· Experience of advising on either corporate or private tax.
· An ambitious candidate who is keen to continue developing their skill set.
· Desire to work for a regional law firm.
· Excellent salary above region norms.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Opportunity to be recognised as a key team member within a non-hierarchical environment.
· Clear career progression opportunities.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious corporate tax solicitor seeking to work as a corporate tax solicitor in collaborative environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of Tax Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018