- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
7th September 2020
An experienced banking solicitor is sought to join a busy and successful team in Bristol. The banking solicitor will join a team that advises many of the UK's major banks and financial institution on a range of matters, working alongside Partners who are at the top of their game.
· The successful banking solicitor will join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that advises on a range of lenders and borrowers;
· This role will particularly focus on corporate finance, leveraged finance and property finance matters;
· The post holder will take a leading role in high value, complex transactions - including the opportunity to be the primary point of contact for clients;
· The firm is known as a fantastic employer, with a non-hierachical inclusive environment;
· Flexible & agile working solutions are fully embraced by the firm and as such applicants should feel confident that working arrangements can be flexible enough to meet their requirements.
· The successful candidate will an experienced banking & finance specialist with a demonstrable track record of leading on matters and supervising junior solicitors;
· Applications are encouraged from candidates with strong links to Bristol, who would like to build their career in the local area;
· You will be joining a team that values its open and inclusive culture and so should be comfortable working in such an environment.
· The firm pay a competitive salary towards the upper end of market rate.
· They also offer a fully comprehensive benefits package.
· The firm have a reputation as an excellent employer with a real focus on their employees well being.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018