- Job Search
- NQ Banking Solicitor
9th September 2020
NQ Banking Solicitor
NQ Banking Solicitor. An nq banking solicitor is offered the opportunity to join one of the strongest banking & finance practices in the UK as a banking associate. Based in the Bristol offices of an international law firm, this a unique opportunity.
· To work as an associate within a strong banking law team team.
· The Bristol team is part of a large national offering - which take a "one team" approach on files.
· The team advises on full range of banking and finance matters.
· Qualified solicitor or soon to qualify solicitor in England and Wales.
· Applications will be considered from candidates with banking & finance or corporate law experience.
· The structure of the team means the role is likely to be most suitable for a candidate with NQ-1 PQE.
· Someone who in committed to Bristol, wants to work with global clients.
· Competitive salary above regional norms.
· Fully comprehensive benefits package.
· Superb bonus structure.
· Access to arguably the best client base of any firm in Bristol.
If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious solicitor seeking to develop your career as an banking associate within a superb environment, this position will suit. To be considered for the position of banking associate please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018