- Job Search
- In-House Solicitor
In-House Solicitor. A large in-house legal team in Berkshire is offering the opportunity for an In-House Solicitor to join the team. The successful In-House Solicitor can expect to undertake a broad range of commercial contracts work and to gain experience working in a high experienced team.
· Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a range of commercial agreements
· Providing a legal presence in meetings between key decision makers
· Work closely with key decision makers to explain legal terminology and ensure regulatory compliance.
· Qualified solicitor in England & Wales
· Good exposure to commercial law matters
· Be confident to work independently as well as willingness to work as part of a team
· Strong communication skills and superb attention to detail
· Competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
· A chance to work with a well respected and highly regarded team so as to aid personal and professional development
To apply for the position of In-House Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal for further detail
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018