- Job Search
- Agricultural Property Solicitor
Agriculture Property Solicitor
Agriculture Property Solicitor. Exciting opportunity to secure a position as a agriculture property solicitor within a legal 500 ranked team in Gloucestershire. The position with suit an agriculture property solicitor who wants to undertake a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, corporate support and property finance.
· Advising developers, investors, SME's, lenders on property law matters
· To take responsibility for managing your own caseload.
· The structure of the team is most likely to best support an appointment above 1 years' PQE.
· Post qualification experience focussed on agricultural property.
· Broad ranging experience.
· Willingness to be involved in business development initiatives.
· Commercial individual, who is able to communicate effectively with clients that have no legal knowledge.
· Competitive salary
· The opportunity to take a leading role in a successful/ busy estate team.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
· Strong academics
If you are an experienced real estate associate seeking to work in a busy department then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position Agricultural Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018