- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
12th January 2021
Residential Development Solicitor
A qualified solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a role within a successful Thames Valley based real estate team that specialises in residential and mixed use development. The team currently employs 6 people and is looking to grow further due to new instructions.
· To work with a leading Commercial Property team, but with a focus on Development and House Building. Your work will include advising on acquisitions & disposal of development land, planning and infrastructure, secured lending, easements and covenants, sales and purchases.
· Ideally, to work with a high level of autonomy, being able to progress your own caseload of work in a proactive manner and to contribute to the team on more complex matters.
· To provide excellent client service and legal advice that goes beyond expectations.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Strong commercial property experience, ideally having worked with housebuilders
· Have a minimum of 4 years PQE
· Have excellent technical knowledge.
· On offer is a competitive salary in line with regional norms, a comprehensive benefits package and plenty of flexible working opportunities
To apply for the position of Residential Development Solicitor, please forward a copy of you CV, or get in touch for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018