- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor
A leading regional law firm is looking to enhance their residential property offering with the appointment of an experienced solicitor.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable and progressive residential conveyancing team in Surrey.
· Progressive firm that provides a supportive working environment.
· Reputation for providing a high class, client focussed conveyancing service.
· They are keen to recruit at an experienced solicitor with broad ranging residential property experience.
· The ideal candidate is also likely to have had experience of advising on HNW sales and purchases.
· Experience of supervising junior lawyers.
· Demonstrable track record of building relationships with work referrers.
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Opportunity to work for a growing firm that is heavily invested in conveyancing work.
To apply for the position of Residential Property Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018