- Job Search
- Residential Property Soicitor
12th October 2020
Residential Conveyancer - Bristol
Legal 500 listed law firm that prides itself on taking an independent approach to residential conveyancing, where lawyers take pride in managing the full cycle of files. The firm work with a number of high net worth clients, with a large percentage of its work coming from London and the South East.
This unique Residential Conveyancer opportunity involves:
* Managing a caseload of residential property files; mainly leasehold transactions with a large percentage in London and South East.
* Be part of a team of three with two support staff.
* Applications welcomed from qualified solicitors, licensed conveyancers or legal executives with extensive, high quality legal and procedural skills.
* Knowledge of "shared ownership" leasehold and staircasing would be beneficial but not essential.
* Strong client management and communication skills.
* Be able to work well in a team, as well as independently.
In return you will receive:
A highly competitive salary and the opportunity to handle high quality conveyancing work within a successful team.
To be considered for this opportunity or to find out more about this opportunity please apply now.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018