- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
14th October 2020
Construction Solicitor. A construction solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position within a Legal500 ranked construction law team in Bath. The successful construction solicitor will join a busy team with a varied workload.
· Qualify solicitor specialising in construction law work
· Focus on non-contentious construction law work.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ideally experience of advising infrastructure or utilities clients.
· To join a Legal 500 ranked team in the Bath offices of a strong regional law firm.
· To work closely with a Partner, assisting on large scales construction law projects.
· To work alongside other Partners in the team as when required.
· To provide advice on non-contentious construction law to clients across the UK.
· To play an active role in networking and business development.
· Competitive salary in line with regional norm.
· Comprehensive benefits package.
· Award winning & development.
If you are an ambitious Construction solicitor, who is seeking to start their career in the best possible environment - then this could be the role for you. To apply for the position of NQ Construction Solicitor please contact Nicholas Fear at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018