- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
14th October 2020
Construction Litigation Solicitor
A construction litigation solicitor is sought to join the Bristol offices of a highly regarded national law firm. The construction solicitor will be joining a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of contentious matters.
· To advise clients on contentious construction law matters
· To manage a caseload of files with minimal supervision
· To assist Partners in the supervision of junior team members
· An experienced litigator with in excess of 5 years PQE
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong negotiation and drafting skills
· A genuine interest or specialism in construction law
· The opportunity to work in a non-hierarchical team focussed environment
· Access to award winning training and development
· Genuine client contact opportunities
· A comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for the Construction Litigation Solicitor position in Bristol, please apply with an up to date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018